Welcome to the Support Portal, let us take you through the portal so that you will know how to create an account or if you have an existing account how to sign in, and then learn how to submit a support request and then track the request.
Set up a New Account
You can quickly create an account with us and then you can use this to sign in.
From the right corner, click Sign in.
The Sign in to iOFFICE Support dialog displays and this is where you can either sign up for an account or request a new password.
Remember if you have emailed or communicated with iOFFICE Support in the past, then you will be already in our system and you can click the Get a password link. Otherwise, you can sign up for an account so, click the Sign up link. Then you will receive an email that explains how to set up your account credentials.
- Check your spam folder if you don't see an email from us.
- If you're having problems getting signed in, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out.
Navigate the Support Portal
Now you have an account you can sign in and then you will see the following options to view your open support requests with us, or to submit a new request.
Submit a Support Request
To submit a request, click the Submit a Request link, and the form below displays.
Complete the form to send us your question or problem you are seeing. In the description include any details and attachments that will help us help you. Such as the steps to reproduce the problem you are having and/or any screenshots to help explain what you are seeing in the application.
View My Requests
After you have submitted requests to us, you can see them in the My Requests view.
This view will show you all the requests you have with us, and the status of the tickets:
- Open - we are working on them
- Awaiting on your reply - if we are waiting to hear back from you with some additional information or confirmation.
Also, you can see the details of each request, including:
- Assigned To - Who is working on the ticket.
- Development Ticket - If there are any linked development items associated with the ticket.
You can update us on tickets on the email thread you will receive from us or through this screen. Any updates we make will be emailed to you and will also be shown here.